Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 12, 2011, Shanghai, China.
12:04

It's been a long week so far. Milk is dreaming of wrestling rings right now and Guera is cat-snoring next to my ear.

Another night I rather stay up as long as I can even though I know I should be going to bed too. It's finals week and I'm already dreading the next 6 months to come. Why? I'll tell you why, why. I hate waiting, and I'll have to rock climb my way through the next 6 months. Why you ask? Why, I'll tell you why, why. My summer is going to be PERFECT once more. Oh yes, I had a perfect summer 2010 and I am planning on repeating it.

But I, me, meself unfortunately cannot leap my way into the future, no not just yet, meaning I will have to, yes, like the commonplace commonfolk, go through every second of every minute of every hour of every day to get to glorious July.

But what is happening in the summer? What's all this blood business about you ask? Well, what now you ask, I'll tell you what. Once upon a time a young lynx-eyed youth promised to take me to Paris for my birthday, me, an Augustine lioness, and punch after laugh after bottles of wine after moths and Japan after cats cats and cats well, look how spoiled she became, the mexican, in Paris she was.

And anyways Sodoma, Hellfest, whatever your name is, suddenly dropped in two ticket invitations, after which Gomorra, Tolmin, whatever your name is, also felt like having us over for tea. My word, I can't seem to get to the point.

I'll actually be working the whole summer with the exception of two weeks that Milk and I are taking off work to go to France for a wedding and a festival, our brand new version of dinner and a show.

That is it I guess, so I start the countdown. Exactly 6 months to go. Perhaps its not time to bless me yet but I certainly will sin. I'll seen a lot of pahdy to cum. Oui.


01:08

Chinese word of the day:
税率 (Shui4 shuai4) Tax rate.

No comments: