Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Scary shit.

Went to the friggin hospital today and I walked out 5 months pregnant.

Whoaaahhh it definitely sounds wrong if I say it like that. We went to the hospital to help out with a 'simulation' or something, we were supposed to play the victims of an explosion. They gave us tags to hang around our necks that read the state of the patients we were supposed to play.

I was a fucking 5 months pregnant 26 year old woman. Suffering from headache and dizziness, had felt mild contractions but had already stopped. Pulse 87, Arterial pressure 100/68. Pff, like I know what that means.
And it just hit too damn close you know? Pregnant... fucking doctors...

Funny thing is, even if they knew there was a simulation being made, even though they had ALL morning to prepare for the 'emergencies', the hospital was still chaos.

They had me sitting down for hours on end and over 5 different doctors came over to take my pulse. They reeeally weren't taking it seriously. Well, honestly, neither was I. Although there was this woman that took the part 'hysterical' pretty damn seriously.

They were filming us too. I hope I'm not on TV... although I have a bad feeling.

In the end, if there was an explosion of that kind and over 50 people rushed to the hospital's emergency rooms, 80% would die. And I would have totally lost my baby.

I'm seriously disturbed... I need some gay manga. 

No comments: