Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seme Wars


Sooo... I'm posting a little teaser image of the manga I'm currently working on.


Wah, that sounds so damn professional doesn't it? The manga I'm working on...
I'm translating the Chinese scans to Spanish and fansub's admin is editing it, which I've come to realise, means she puts the translated text into the pretty little bubbles and makes it look nice nice 'n clean.

Since this manga is only available in Japanese and Chinese, I had to give it a name in Spanish, and at first I thought it was way too much responsibility and I got scared and didn't wanna do it. Fortunately I came back to my senses and gave it a try. I came up with "Semes en Guerra", which would be roughly translated as "Seme Wars" (if you don't know what a Seme is, I'm not going to saaaay hoping you'll google image search it, mwahaha.)

Anywhoo, yay. Something new, weird, slightly disturbing and fun to add to my CV.

2013 - Pesent: Official Chinese/Spanish translator for Kimi=Hana Fansub (Yaoi Manga)

No comments: