Thursday, April 25, 2013

Totally Smashed

I am TOTALLY drunk... I think. 

I'm reading an awesome awesome B/V fanfic and chatting with a new friend who happens to be another editor at the fansub I am currently a member of. But I am totally drunk nonetheless. Which is weird, I had not realised until I stood up to go to the bathroom. I have been drinking since noon today because I've been working on some flyers (and I'm not done yet!!)

Tooootally drunk, wow, it is damn weird to acknowledge it like that. (Flyers are looking fucking awesome- mind youu)

To celebrate I shall post a picture of my latest pride and legacy. 

I had been fighting with my sister the whole fucking day when we went to Paris, so as soon as we got to the hostel I fell asleep. To my merry oh so merry surprise, I woke up to my sister saying "Hey, I think there's a manga store right across the street" and DAMN if she wasn't right. 

THEY HAD SUPER-SAIYAN VEGETA PLUSH DOLLS!!! For 29.99 euros... 

So I bought the next best thing... the manga with androids 17, 18 and 19 on the cover, which basically illustrates Vegeta's fight with 18 and the moment he realises Mirai Trunks is his son... oh yes... 


And it's SO in French

I'll put it as my sister was kind enough to phrase it: "At least you're finally reading something in French."

No comments: