Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dear Satan:

I miss you so much,

Misaki won't say as much, but rest assured, we both can't live a normal life without you.

Dear Satan, since you've been gone, life hasn't been the same, pre death hasn't been the same. They IS all pretending, pretending, pretending. Moi, I feel like dying every second I'm not aiming at someone, at something, aiming at that special Kumagoro-BEAM directed at X, pointed towards a target... by you.

Please direct me, please talk to me.
I remain, moi, je reste...

Talk to me,

Ask me if something good happened,

Ask me.

Maybe it did.

If it did, then ask me again. And again. Ask me again and again until my answer becomes: LET ME BE!

Leave me alone!

I hate you! My heart is killing me for saying it, for asking... asking you to leave me alone...

But DO leave me alone!

Soon I'll be leaving, I'll be going back.

And all those who I've left behind, well ... you'll remain here. How many feet under? Are you asking me? Child, don't be cute. Dehe ja ne... you're eternal. ETERNAL. Beauty too young to speak your real name.

Corsica?

I've loved you for years... but you're not for me to love.
Someone else will come.
And when they do,
Their name will be...
TORI

That's the most beautiful name, the most beautiful combination of words there is...

Tori.

And Tori, my dearest, dearest Tori:

I love you. I haven't met you, I'm not even sure you will ever exist. But I already love you.

The feeling, this feeling that you might exist one day...

I feel like I could just explode.

Your name is Tori. And I love you. And I love you like no one else will ever love you.

Unconditionally, religiously, fanatically, devotedly...

Like birds of a feather... feathers of a bird...

Tori.

Your name is, was and will forever be, Tori.

No comments: