Tuesday, March 19, 2013



Saiyan Fetish


If I had a choice, I'd go for Android 17, even if he's not a Saiyan!
But man oh man... thank GOD for fusion! 

Vegito?! Oh, my panties... 

Gogeta?! Jesus fucking flux... 

Super Android 17?!!?!?!?! I died... 

Never had a big thing for Goku, but the latin american dub is just so wonderful, I have the biggest crush in that mexican seiyuu... even though he really really really doesn't look the part! 

So yep, I've spent the last 3 days watching Dragon Ball Z. 

I haven't slept in 3 days. 

So I might be acting weird lately, hahah, ask my sister, she doesn't know what to do with me lately, it's kind of like when future Trunks kills Frieza and Goku's the only other super Saiyan out there so even if they fight they know they're the only ones who can do it! 

Of course, Teco could never be a Super Saiyan like me! 

Hummmph... I'm more like the Kame turtle... 

Oh! Oh! Oh! That reminds me! Vegeta x Bulma : HOOOOOOOOOT!!!! 

I died. 

Doujinshi FOREVER!

No comments: