Sunday, March 17, 2013

Villains that make you hungry!

Of all the stupid things I've ever come up with, this is by far the best. I've been really thinking about this, it's a serious, serious topic and I've given it a good 80% of my sleep time. 

Which villains look the most delicious? 



Alright, Red Skull. I've talked about him before. It's just seriously impossible to watch this movie without wondering if he's more a raspberry or red bell pepper flavour. 
Either way he looks pretty damn yummy and I'd like to have a lick at that scalp of his. 
Delicious scale: 6/10






Alright, Boo! 
If you're a fan of Mario Brothers, you'll know who Boo is. If you don't, well here's a picture! 
And why oh why? Sometimes he looks like chewing gum, sometimes like jawbreakers. Cotton candy? Mints! Delicious scale: 6/10



Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Really now, is an explanation necessary? He's a giant marshmallow!! I can't watch Ghostbusters without a huge marshmallow craving! 
Delicious scale: 7/10



Another Mario Brothers character! This one, just like Koopa, makes me seriously crave shellfish! But something rich and creamy like clam chowder or something. Even oysters. Would you hate me if I said turtle soup? Never had it, but Bowser makes me wanna try. 
Delicious scale: 7/10


Killer Tomatoes! 
They're just evil food, mind you not entirely delicious looking but I'm a big tomato fan and half squashed tomatoes are just begging to become bolognaise sauce. 
Delicious scale: 8/10


Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! He's not food, he doesn't look like food. There's no food shown in the cartoon, except for bugs. But I find him tasty looking. He makes me hungry, maybe its his fingers. 
Delicious scale: 5/10


Majin Buu. 
Or as I like to call him: Bubble gum. He looks like he walked out of Willy Wonka' factory in anime form. Have you ever seen how bubble gum is made? Have you seen him fight? Frighteningly similar. 
I hands down prefer his slender version rather than the round wobbly one, his body looks more flexible this way and that's the one thing you want from your chewing gum, right or what? Delicious scale: 9/10



HIM. 
Lobster anyone? Alright seriously now, this character's fucking disturbing. Is it even more disturbing that I want him with extra butter? Delicious scale: 9/10


Whats-his-face!
He's the villain from Monsters, Inc. Can't seem to remember his name. 
Crab meat. Crab meat. Crab meat. Every time his claws clank my stomach rumbles. 
Delicious scale: 8/10




Ok, I can't think of any more just about now but I'll be sure to continue! And now I'm hungry! Daaaamn youuuuuu! 

Let's go watch some yaoi now! Food for the heart (and groin) hohohohohohohohohoh!!!!! 

No comments: