Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I refuse, refuse, zettai refuse!!!

I absolutely cannot continue watching Dragon Ball GT for TWO reasons:

  • It sucks. 
  • I'm on the second to last episode and I just can't watch them all DIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! 
Alright, so they might not die, that's no news... after all the chapters are called "Goku saves the planet" and "Goodbye Goku", so Iiiii'm guessing Goku saves the planet and then he dies... 

But alright, there's an even bigger reason why I stopped the episode at 6:24... Vegeta just told Trunks, Gohan and Goten to leave the planet on Bulma's spaceship and save themselves... while he... while he... 

I can't believe I'm actually seriously upset... 

While he sacrifices himself... AGAIN!!!!! 
I miss him already and yet I know he doesn't fucking die... 

Wahh.. by the way, what the FUCK happened to Trunks?!?! Future Trunks used to be so manly and butch and perfect, but GT Trunks is just, I'm gonna say it, gay. 

And I fucking love gays. 

Not GT Trunks though... those beige shorts he wears... like momma bermudas. 

I mean HELLOOOOOO 

 vs

No fucking way.

No comments: