Wednesday, May 15, 2013

She did make pancakes.

And I got a reply from the university. Nothing much, just enough to ease my nightmares for a couple days. Said they can wait a little bit for that letter. Also, they need my academic transcript... my goddamn grades.
Called my previous university in order to get that damn thing, (woke up at 4 am Qatar time, 10 am Shanghai time) and turns out they're all gone for a school trip. Gotta call back on Monday.
Which means... everything stops until Monday.
Nothing to do but wait.
That teacher better have my letter ready by then.
Cross fingers.
I seriously can't take any more bad dreams.
My face literally can't handle the stress of it anymore.
Can't open my fucking eyes because the skin around my eyelids is dried stiff.
And now I have a pimple.
I never have pimples.
Life sucks. 

No comments: