Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shit fuckity fuck

I think I'm just going to stop that video every 10 seconds to blog a little more because this is too much for my little purple heart to take.

OH MY GOD am I upset.

And now... and now, just when Gohan, Goten and Trunks were flying away with their friends... Trunks stops in mid-air and says "Goodbye, Mom" and then he turns around and flies back to Vegeta!!!!!! AAAAAAnd one beer is not going to be enough to get me over that one.

And, why the fuck not, Gohan stops in mid-air and says to Pan: "Take care of your mom" ... and then HE flies back to Vegeta!!!!!!! WAAAHHHH my panties are on the floor, whimpering!

And to top it all... Goten says to Buub, he says: "Take care of... the rest" or something along those lines, and then he flies back to Vegeta too.

By then I just watched 3 seconds of Bulma crying, I wasn't going to stop the video actually, but then it really hit me that she doesn't even KNOW where Bra is... I mean I knew she was a bad mom but Holy Fuck. Where the hell is Bra anyways? She's a damn Saiyan too, she should be fucking helping, not dead somewhere...

Agh, what do I do? What do I do?

... beer, anyone?

"My family hates me."

No comments: