Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I swear... I'm hearing things.

I'm hearing someone's eerie voice chanting... something. And if I weren't in a Muslim country at the moment, I could have sworn I somehow time/dimension slipped into The Exorcist III... this is FUCKING scary.

Someone's chanting and woke me up. With his chanting. Deep voiced. Arabian nights kind of melody.

Should I pray? ?

Nah... or, should I?

Thing is... I'm in the 6th floor of a fucking Holiday Villa Hotel, it's not like I'm in a tent somewhere in the desert, with camels and.. stuff. I'm actually IN a building.... and I can hear someone chanting.

I'm about to say something really bad, but... what if they have some sort of microscopic speakers set around all apartments that suddenly go off at night and start playing random muslim chants?? I mean... what the fuck if.

Buddha save me, Buddha save me, Buddha save me.

No comments: