Sunday, May 05, 2013

Random ficness

Wow. Found a new fanfic and it's... wow.

Usually I'm more into ridiculous fluff or extremely hardcore lemon. But this one's got adventures in space and fights and well of course a relatively small amount of fluff. Man! It's like that doujinshi I found once, drawn like a dream, about Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks and, accidentally, Goku going on holidays to Namek. Wahh, Vegeta... I shiver.

But anyways! Just posting some funny quotes:

Vegeta: "Find a hideout. The Namekians are not to know we're here. Encapsulate the pods." 
Nappa: "Do what to the what now?"

I swear, Nappa cracks me up every time.

Link here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6771623/5/Aftershocks
Goes straight to ch. 5 and mind you, it's a sequel, so if you're not new to fanfiction.net, just look up the first fic "Make a Wish" by the same author and you're gold.

Ahh... gym tomorrow, finally! Got new shoes I gotta break in. And then more studying and translating to do. Thank god I translate yaoi manga and not some dull contract mwaaha, I'll enjoy that while it lasts.

Cool. 

No comments: