Thursday, May 30, 2013

Whoah

Soooo, I finally couldn't sleep with my jeans on, so at some point during the night I just took them off. Whatever. Buuuut the real good news is that I'm FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY going back to Shanghai. Got my plane ticket and everything. I arrive on the 3rd of June at 3 pm.

Which is awesome because today it's the 31st of May. So that means... two more days and I can hop on a Qatar Airways flight once again. God I love that airline. I love it even more since we get special tickets right at the front of the plane mewhaha.

In a way it's sort of unfortunate because Blogspot is blocked in China, so I won't be able to blog as often as I'm now used to. Whoah, pity, right? I've got two regular readers and one of them is myself haha.

Whatever. I have a new blog now where I post updates about the mangas I translate (Chinese RAWS/Spanish, maaaaybe one day Chinese Manhua/Spanish, which would be awesome).

I'm gonna miss Qatar. Am I?

Hummus.
Arabic bread.
Tzatziki.
Lamb stuff. Gods I love lamb.

Everything else I like is either cheaper or better in China. SO I'M HAPPY!!!!

我等了这么这么久,终于能回中国了。在办签证的时候我兴奋的不得了了我妹妹都觉得丢脸,不过这一点也没办法,兴奋就是兴奋,要在大使馆里跳舞的话就必须跳舞吧!而我跳了半天到跳不了就再跳了一点 mwahaha mwahaahahahaaaaaa...




No comments: